Life lesson

This week has proved to be one of the most challenging that I have had. I think that I have learnt some very real and raw life lessons. Of course I have also learnt that no matter what, the people who love you will stand by your side whatever. Sometimes I think that we take people in our lives for granted and we don't realise just how amazing they are. 

I am the type of person who doesn't really let people see who I am or how o feel and I think that I will really try to work on this, as those people really do mean so much to me, I am just crap at showing it to them! You never know when it may be too late to tell them or show them.

However hard life gets and however much you may feel alone you aren't. Those people are always there with you either in person or spirit and will fight as hard as possible to ensure that you are safe and know that you are loved whatever the problem. These people don't have to be family they can be friends or even a fellow blogger, it doesn't really matter. I know that sometimes I have thought I had no one which is horrible and lonely but if you really search and think who is in your life I am sure there will be at least one special person you can rely on.

Life can be cruel and vicious at moments but don't forget those times pass and you are strong enough to get through it. A very close friend of mine who is no longer here sadly said to me once "people are like glass, we are just all different strengths." This really made me think about things and I reckon we need to break sometimes to come back stronger and tougher. With each other I think we can all manage that. Say thank you to someone today for being by you and being so special :-) 

If you can and want to, share your story below and show the world your story of strength and how special that person who helped you through it is. 

Labels: